Refresh your shoes with Tea Bags?
- Put some tissues paper/toilet paper and stuff it into the front of the shoe.
- Follow with 2 of your favourite tea bags or herbal infusion tea, example: peppermint, and leaves it overnight for the next results.
- Discard the tissues paper/toilet paper (which should be moist by now).
- Reuse the tea bag until it smells or there is no more fragrance.
Q: Which is Most Expensive Tea in the World?
Answer: Da Hong Pao Tea (大红袍) at $1.2 Million per Kilogram. This is 30 times its weight in Gold! It is hard to imagine a tea worth more than a cool million dollars but it dates back to the Ming Dynasty and is declared a national treasure by the Chinese Government.
This antique tea is found in the Wu Yi Mountain (武夷山) which sits on the border of Wuyishan City in Fujian Province and Yanshan County in Shangrao City, Jiangxi Province in China. The genuine Da Hong Pao originates from a single group of mother trees. The last harvest was in 2005 and these ancient trees may never bloom again. Making them more valuable to collections as time goes on.
How To Have Glowing Skin in Five minutes?
There is no point in buying expensive face creams and serums if you do not exfoliate weekly. Exfoliation is an important routine that is often overlooked. It will help to shed away excess dead skin, and this will mean your creams will have a better chance of penetrating deeper into the dermis level and improve its efficacy.
This gentle facial scrub made with Tea is easy to make and will work wonders.
- Empty content of 1 new teabag (any teabags will do but I prefer black tea like English breakfast)
- A small dab of toothpaste around the size of a pea.
- Small amount of body lotion (10ml) or approximately what fits on a 20-cent coin.
- Mix it all together and let it rest for 15 minutes before use. It should look like a thick paste.
- Applied to wet face and gently rub in circular motion. Rinse and then apply your favourite serum and face lotion.
- Voila! Your face should feel smoother and firmer.
- Depending on your skin type, oily skin may need to exfoliate twice a week while dry sensitive skin less often. Tips: Avoid using loose leaf tea as they are too big and will not exfoliate properly. Don’t add essential oils to this mixture as some essential oils irritated skin and eyes. You can also make a little extra and keep it in the fridge for next time. Best to use within 7 days. Let us know what you think?